We Are For Good — Nonprofit Trends That Matter in 2023: Marketing is Mission
We Are For Good podcast hosts Jonathan McCoy and Becky Endicott welcome back Cosmic founder Eric Ressler to break down why communication, design and marketing are keys to organizational success.
Marketing is no longer a facet of your mission, it IS your mission manifested. We Are For Good podcast hosts Jonathan McCoy and Becky Endicott welcome back Cosmic founder Eric Ressler to break down why communication, design and marketing are keys to organizational success. Together they explore how the way you attract, market and find your believers is mission work. They discuss the importance of getting clear on values, mission and vision, how nonprofits can leverage the curator economy, and the role culture plays in your brand and marketing.
“The fuel that drives your machine is your content.”
- Tonesetting: Marketing is Mission [1:20]
- Community voices around this trend [7:50]
- Case studies and pro tips. [10:00]
- Why Eric believes Marketing is Mission. [14:35]
- Building action centers and action hubs. [16:55]
- Leveraging the attention economy to build a bigger community. [20:00]
- Mindsets about marketing to release and hold onto. [29:15]
- Cosmic’s case study of this idea in action: Constructive Dialogue Institute. [32:10]
- The key to tactics for better marketing: curiosity. [36:10]
Resources: We Are For Good podcastAction Center Case StudyDesign By Cosmic ManifestoConstructive Dialogue Institute
Get our insights delivered straight to your inbox