Nonprofit Unplugged: How To Transform Your Mission As Your Brand with Eric Ressler
This week on Nonprofit Unplugged, host Shaikra Releford is joined by Eric Ressler, founder and CEO of social impact creative agency Cosmic.
This week on Nonprofit Unplugged, host Shaikra Releford is joined by Eric Ressler, founder and CEO of social impact creative agency Cosmic. Together they explore the company's unique approach to digital design and development and how they have helped numerous clients achieve their online goals. In their conversation you will learn about the creative process at Cosmic, their philosophy on digital design and development, and how they stay ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving industry. Whether you're a business owner looking to enhance your online presence or someone interested in the world of digital design, this episode is not to be missed.
“How can you get people from being unaware to engaged and sustained in supporting the work that you are doing?”
- The inspiration behind Cosmic’s focus on social impact businesses. [2:05]
- Milestones that have refined and expanded Cosmic’s offerings. [4:45]
- Forming connections starts with effectively communicating your story. [7:40]
- How to overcome the common reasons your story isn’t being told powerfully. [10:25]
- How can social impact organizations compete effectively in the attention economy? [13:12]
- The need for social impact organizations to act more like digital media companies. [17:53]
- Eric reflects on his life’s purpose and how his work at Cosmic is helping him meet his goals. [20:58]
Get our insights delivered straight to your inbox