Our Founder & Creative Director, Eric Ressler, and Stephen Halasnik from Financing Solutions, a leading provider of nonprofit lines of credit, discuss strategies that nonprofits can use to build their brand and visual identities.
These solutions help nonprofits highlight and communicate their purpose through marketing and branding strategies. Do you want all of your communication, from the top down, to reflect what you believe in and what your nonprofit stands for?
It doesn’t just begin with a communication strategy. It begins with a big picture vision and brand strategy. Eric shares how to build your brand strategy with intention, and also shares some of the benefits of how it has helped Cosmic’s clients succeed in their purpose.
“If you don’t have a plan and a brand strategy around your mission, then it’s just going to be messy the whole way through.”
- When should nonprofits think about brand identity? [2:10]
- How does brand awareness impact the overall nonprofit? [5:50]
- Eric explains what a brand really is and how you should be thinking about it.[6:20]
- If you want to continuously provide value to your audience, you have to also become a digital media company [9:25]
- Do you feel like every email is a crisis? Do you feel like your organization is thin on resources? [14:25]
- Eric shares an example of how a brand strategy can uplift an entire nonprofit’s messaging and purpose [20:20]
- Eric offers recommendations on how to start building an intentional brand strategy. [34:55]
- Your website should be the hub of where all your messaging begins [39:40]
- What a scarcity mindset is, and how it harms social impact organizations [44:00]
- Why Eric is hopeful for the future and shares some final thoughts on sustainability and equality [48:15]
About Stephen Halasnik, The Nonprofit MBA Podcast, and Financing Solutions
Stephen Halasnik is the Cofounder of Financing Solutions which is the leading provider of lines of credit for nonprofits and church financing. The credit line program for nonprofits & churches is fast, easy, inexpensive, and costs nothing to set up making it great when cash flow is temporarily down. Mr. Halasnik is also the host of the popular, The Nonprofit MBA Podcast. The podcast brings on experts to talk about fundraising, nonprofit grants, executive director leadership, nonprofit boards, and other important topics. You can learn more about the nonprofit line of credit program here or call 862-207-4118.