Long Shot Leaders - How to Market Yourself or Your Business and Create a Social Impact
Long Shot Leaders host Michael Stein joins with founder and creative director Eric Ressler for a conversation about how Cosmic helps organizations advertise and build brand awareness and inspire action.
Listen to the Podcast
Cosmic aims to catalyze real-world change by partnering with social impact organizations to spark positive change in a rapidly evolving world. Michael and Eric discuss their efforts to deliver complex web and brand projects for local, national, and international brands, and how your biggest impact is the choices you made every day and how you run your business and treat your team, and the products that you put out.
“If you’re thinking about some kind of social impact angle, it helps if it has some kind of logical element and connecting thread between the core work that your organization does and the impact that it can have.”
- Eric’s long-shot story and his segue into Cosmic. [:30]
- Needle movers and indicators of the growth at Cosmic. [5:48]
- How does social impact show up in today’s companies? [9:43]
- Major distinctions in today’s social enterprise model. [13:35]
- Striking the balance between philanthropic efforts and ROI. [18:55]
- Lessons learned from Cosmic’s STEM client. [23:40]
- Competing effectively in the attention economy. [26:45]
- Zeroing in on the key strengths of your organization. [32:29]
- A look at the current state and future goals of Cosmic. [38:55]
Get our insights delivered straight to your inbox