An Action Center is the Bridge From Awareness to Action
If your action center is packed with the right mix of fresh content and easy opportunities to get involved, your audience will return time and again. As they re-engage, your supporters will deepen their emotional connection to your organization. That bond will, in turn, increase their willingness to help as opportunities arise.
Not just that, but your audience will grow. As your supporters become more invested, they’ll take actions that directly and indirectly spread your message across their networks. And as they do that, your coalition of supporters increases. The result? An ever-expanding pool of people to whom you can go with specific “asks.”
You may not need your supporters to sign a petition, show up to a protest, or donate to a campaign right now, but you probably will at some point. The more activated supporters you have at the ready, the easier it is to quickly mobilize coordinated action when the time comes.
Effective Action Centers Support Sustainable Revenue Streams
An action center can fuel and diversify your revenue streams by:
- Serving as a highly visible platform for fundraising campaigns and digital fundraising events.
- Providing a space to publish high-level articles and white papers that can be used as part of your funding requests from foundations and major donors.
- Demonstrating your impact and establishing your organization as an effective, results-oriented leader in your area of the social impact ecosystem.
- Providing opportunities to monetize your content in the form of a membership or subscription model.
- Demonstrating to larger donors and foundations that you are not only doing the program work, but also activating and cultivating a wider audience of support.
By developing an action center, you demonstrate your efficacy and leadership to grassroots supporters and major foundations alike. In doing so, you take charge of your organization’s revenue stream and diversify your sources of income for the long haul.
Interested in learning more about how Cosmic can lead your organization in designing and building a dynamic, traction-building action center? Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you.